Applications are now open for young people, entrepreneurs and career professionals residing in Ibadan and Lagos to apply for the Certificate Program in Language for Diplomacy LAD Cohort 6 at Global School of Language and Culture.
LAD is an intensive foreign language training program specifically designed to promote global citizenship, trade and international cooperation by strengthening multilingualism and cultural exchanges for humanitarian, trade and diplomatic engagement in Africa.
- Specialized training in German, French, Spanish, Chinese, and Sign Language.
- Cultural Immersion trip to designated foreign country and learning trips to humanitarian and diplomatic agencies. .
- Language for Diplomacy Course with learning focus on humanitarian diplomacy, cultural diplomacy, economic diplomacy and public diplomacy.
- Preparation and Registration for Proficiency Examinations
- Preparation and Registration for Proficiency Examinations (i.e. DELF-DALF, Test of German as a Foreign Language (TestDaF), Goethe Institut German Language Diploma). The DELF and DALF Certifications are diplomas awarded by the French Ministry of Education to prove the French-language skills of non-French candidates.
- Certified Foreign Language Instructors
- Corporate training available for Businesses, Government agencies, NGOs, and other Corporate Organisations.
- Available languages: French, German, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Sign Language, Hausa, and Yoruba.
Young people, students, early career professionals, civil Servants, media practitioners, development practitioners, Diplomats, Missionaries and others, residing in Ibadan Metropolis
Global School of Language and Culture,
First Floor, U&I Building, Opposite Idia Hall, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria
Tuition Fee and Application deadline:
Tuition fee: Tuition for the Certificate Program is N24, 000 for the entire three months duration of the language training component of the program.
Click the link here to apply (for Ibadan learning Centre ONLY) Application form for Certificate Program in Language for Diplomacy Ibadan
Application Deadline: Thursday, 19th March 2020
Orientation Event: Saturday 21st March 2020
Commencement Date for Lectures:
Weekdays: Monday 23rd March 2020;
Weekends: Friday 27th March 2020.
Number 3, Agart Street, Opposite White House restaurant, Yaba, Lagos
Application Deadline Friday, 27th March 2020
Orientation Event and Introductory class: Sunday 4th April 2020
Tuition fee: Tuition for the Certificate Program is N29, 000 for the entire four months duration of the language training component of the program.
Click the link here to apply (For Lagos Learning Centre ONLY) Application form for Certificate Program in Language for Diplomacy Lagos
- National Youth Service Corp (NSYC) Members: Corp members are eligible to apply for a 30% partial scholarship. Upon completing the LAD application form, eligible Corp members are to send a copy of their NYSC Identity Card or Call Up Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with email heading LAD Scholarship (respective learning centre). e.g LAD Scholarship (Lagos)
- Adolescents/High School leavers below the age of 18 who are yet to commence their tertiary education are eligible to apply for a 30% partial scholarship. Upon completing the application form, eligible high school leavers are to send a copy of their WAEC, NECO, or UTME result/certificate to email@example.com with email heading LAD Scholarship (respective learning centre).
Additional fee exists for participation in Cultural Immersion Program and registration for Proficiency examination which are optional post language training component of the program.
Organisations and associations interested in registering their staff and members respectively, can benefit from our discounted group registration offer. For more information, kindly mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘LAD Group Registration”
For further information, kindly contact us.
Tel: +2347066387876, +2348126747236. +2348073199413